Frequently Asked Questions


I-20 & Visa

Do you offer I-20’s?

Yes, we offer I-20’s for full-time international students.

What is SEVIS fee and how do I pay for it?

Please refer to the SEVIS Fee Form.

What should I do to transfer?

Download Transfer form and complete this form with your school’s international student adviser. The form also has important information regarding transfer regulations, so please read the instruction carefully in order to avoid any problem.

Can I work during my study?

No. All the student visa holders cannot work either as part-time or full-time while they are studying. Only unpaid internships are available.

Do I need to get I-20 if I have other visa?

If you have J-1/2 or B-1/2 visa and legally staying in the U.S., you are only allowed to take part-time classes at TAHS.

Tuition & Fees

When do I have to pay for my course?

A $250 deposit must be paid at least one week in advance.

The full payment must be received one week before the course starts.

Can I apply for financial aid?

If you are a refugee or an immigrant, you can apply for financial aid.

Are textbooks included in the tuition fee?

No. Please see book list for pricing.

Can I pay for one month at a time?

If you are a full-time student, you must pay for one full session (12 weeks).


Do I have to register for three months?

Yes, if you need i-20. If you do not need i-20 you can sign up for 1-on-1 tutoring on hourly basis

How long is each class?

Please see the sample schedule  for full time students.